Saturday, October 18, 2008

YOU WANT SOME DAMN VIDEOS!

This post is only for the person or persons who wanted to see more funny videos on our blog. I was thinking of cutting back on the videos but it seems our blog's role lately is to find everyone precious gems of the internet. So I will reach into my bag of tricks to pull forth some videos worth a view or two.

Now I am sure you are all familiar with or have at least heard Aha's one hit wonder "Take On Me." I bet some of you are less familiar with the music video for the song. It is a pretty good as far as 80's music videos go. Although it has very little to do with anything. I will post it now for reference. Feel free to skip to the second video if you are familiar with the video already.



Now I only posted that to familiarize you with the following video. Some guys took the classic song and wrote a "Literal Version" based on the events in the video. If you are anything like me you will wish that this is actually what the song was.


Finally I give you this bonus video that is a quickie. But oh so funny.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home