Thursday, October 9, 2008

MY favorite Alice.

So my favorite inanimate Alice story is the Third one, despite the cheesy games you have to play. It is the most serious and morose. I think the general trend is that they get longer and more serious. The fourth one was more serious in the fact that she herself was in danger and could have died. But I feel that the story kind of got ruined in the fourth when she said she "could have" died. If they left it up to suspense and just let it play out, I might have liked the fourth better. The third has the action and seriousness that made it enjoyable to watch and made you want to keep watching. Despite the stupid doll game you had to do. The idea that dolls can get you past armed guards is crazy, but you kind of just play along. The first one was good, and I liked, just not as much as the third. Then in the second one you kind of knew that her parents would come back and the problem would be resolved. But the problem was not resolved in the third one. Maybe that's what I liked about it, the cliffhanger ending. But then it didn't tell you in the fourth exactly what happened, so I was slightly disappointed. All in all they were pretty good. certainly not the worst story things I've seen online.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home