Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Are You Man Enough?.....Or Woman?

We are all sitting in class right now talking about blogs. So instead of doing that go here Actually it would be more fun to go home and see your own personal computer's history.

This program looks at your browser history and determines mathematically if you are a male or female. It is a neat little thing to see if you line up with standard gender roles.

Don't worry it doesn't go into your computer and put adware on or something like that.

Post your percentages after. It goes a little slow on Internet Explorer so give it time.

In case you were wondering

I am 99% male
1% female.

I was actually surprised

4 Comments:

Blogger Erik R. said...

This is not accurate:

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 46%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 54%

I disagree. I think its because I got to blogger and they count that as a girl website.

October 8, 2008 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger A Underwood said...

I'm sorry science doesn't lie

October 8, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger 72ner said...

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 21%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 79%

I'm a man's man.

October 8, 2008 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger bLOWFISH said...

Well im certainly not man enough, the likelihood of me being female was 100%. i mean i am a female, but i dont really visit girly sites so i dont get it. the website is stupid.

October 8, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home