Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Favorite Alice

I was kind of upset that I just spent an hour plus for what seems to be nothing more then a giant commercial for the creators to force their stori.es product on me. Viral Marketing isn't always interesting I guess.

I pick the first episode of Inanimate Alice as my favorite because I don't think any other episode quite matched the tension. I liked when things were going really fast and it got confusing and frantic and fun. Also it didn't waste 30 minutes of my day which was a plus. Screw you episode 4.

I didn't really like it when they got all "gamey." I mean the games weren't exactly fun, they kind of distracted me, and they felt hokey. It got too involved and too complex.

Also listening to the sounds was like watching a David Lynch movie. I don't know if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Please don't make 10 of these

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home