Friday, October 31, 2008

There's no words there?

So we haven't had a fun post in a while. This is due largely in part to us having to blog about 26 Lies and now "Meet the Lucky Ones". So I figured some fun was in order. And who is more fun than Bill O'Reilly I ask you?

So in my various youtube adventures I come across this gem. I'm not going to embed it because its more of just the backstory for the real video posted below. But the gist is that Bill O'Reilly is a jerk. He flips out at his crew because he couldn't read "play us out" on the prompter. Guys really got a temporment issue. Warning: Coarse Language. Always wanted to say that. No one uses the word coarse to discribe language anymore.

But then the real fun comes when you add techno beats and make it a remix! Very catchy.




I laughed anyway. 
After I wrote this I realized its Halloween today and I could have done a very cool and scary post and saved this post for later when I really had nothing. Oh well. If I post about Halloween in the middle of November, its because I'm using my free Halloween topic idea then. No way I'm wasteing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home