Thursday, October 23, 2008

BEN PEEK! I'm calling you out!

I believe that the Understanding sections represent Ben's understanding that Geraldine is actually gone. I don't think it is entirely clear from the first picture. All you can tell is that Ben is looking at something with an emotion, along the lines, of sadness. Once you see the second picture, however, you can see he is looking at an impression in his bed next to him. Presumably that is the spot where G slept and he sees the absence realizing she is no longer there. That is just what I get from it at any rate.

Also my title is trying to get the attention of Ben if he is reading these. I don't know what to do once I have that attention. Nice book though. Could you e-sign my copy by commenting on this post?

Oh I'm star struck

1 Comments:

Blogger benpeek said...

ben peek was here

October 24, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home