Monday, October 27, 2008

A much needed update..

So you may have noticed that I haven't posted anything for a while now.. So here are a few things going on in my life that you don't necessarily have to care about......

WARNING: IF BORED EASILY BY BLOGS IN WHICH PEOPLE JUST COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW "ROUGH" THEY HAVE IT, STOP READING NOW.

- I had gastroenteritis. Yeah. I was one of those kids. I'm always one of those kids.
- I keep getting random packages in the mail from my parents. One was a nice care package from my mom including a whole bunch of healthy-type snack foods like granola, etc. Another, however was a bit more.. Shall we say.. Interesting. It included a pair of black socks, 3 packets of hot cocoa mix, and a Gamecube controller. Here's the kicker. I don't own a Gamecube, nor have I ever. Yeah. Chew on that for a while.
- I'm damn near failing every class because I'm so lazy, and I'm doing everything I can to prevent it but there's something about me that always draws me away from things I should be doing to things I'd rather be doing, ie. talking on the phone with friends from home, ordering ribs and watching football with my roommates, etc. Dr. Parent.. Are you reading this? Consider it a public, blog-style S.O.S.
- I don't give a shit who wins the World Series. The Yankees aren't in it.
- I need to make up lost ground on this whole blog tally thing.. Stand by for copious posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home