Monday, December 1, 2008

I peaked too soon.

So I spend all my energy on that last post. That's the one I like and I want people to read. However, I still have to do another post. You know what it's going to be about? Whatever the "Random Article" button on the Wikipedia Page says its going to be.

1. Coongulla, Victoria. Town in Austrialia in the Shire of Wellington Local Government Area. Population: 165. The rest of the article goes into surprising detail about the town for only having 165 people.

2. Cow Belt. A cow belt is a term used to refer to the group of Hindi speaking Indian states located along the Indo-Gangetic Plain.

3. Valhalla High School. Located in El Cajon, California. Comprehensive public high school that houses about 2,000 9-12 graders. They have a lot of golf championships.

There you go. 3 random facts. The more you know. Little NBC joke right there.

Oh? Not satisified? Well I Googled "Random Facts" and got these gems.

1. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.

2. On average, there are 178 sesame seeds on each McDonalds Big Mac bun.

3. The United States has never lost a war in which mules were used.

There you go. Now go read my better posts.

1 Comments:

Blogger drrogers said...

I think that the best random fact is the one that the US has never lost a war where Mules were used.Is that implying that if we use Mules in the war against terror then the U.S. Will win? Some how I do not think so.

December 7, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home