Sunday, November 16, 2008

We needed to be blogging this whole time.

It's really hard to blog without having the class to constantly remind you. It's also really hard to blog when you are crushed under the wieght of every class realizing they want to squeeze a test or paper in before Thanksgiving break. In an effort to find something funny to blog about, I did what anybody would do and Google searched for some humerous news story. This is what I found:


I am losing faith in humanity. At the very least, I am losing faith in people from Michigan. Now I don't pretend to be an expert about Michigan, so before judging I decided to peruse the rest of the internet for Michigan-esque things. Here is what else I found:




Rickrolled, honestly.

Also, (slightly retro):
Naked Bike Ride = cool. Naked Mile where you train = uncool. Plus those guys just seemed like losers.

Apparently Michigan thinks they speak the best English as well, and that they have no dialect. They also seem to think NYC and the South speak the worse English. Which is probably true, but still. Here's the article, and you know it's true because PBS did it. And if we can't trust PBS to bring us correct information, I don't know who we can trust quite frankly.

Well, that's all I've got. Not even incredibly interesting. I just really hope no one in our class is from Michigan. If someone is, (sorry first of all) and maybe you can explain to me why you guys are so weird. Thanks.

(Second Google Images result for "Michigan resident")


Don't believe me? Try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home