Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I need four more of these by Thursday.

Taking these 2 or so weeks off from class and not blogging has put me severely behind schedule for this weeks blog tally, so I will be busting out the posts from here on it. That being said:

I have no idea what to write about. It's almost Thanksgiving/my birthday/Christmas/New Years and I have lost all motivation to do work. Sitting here, I have 3 days until I go home, then a few weeks until Christmas. How can I be expected to work under these conditions? Not well I tell you, and thats when you spend hours looking at LOLcats.

























But don't worry, I won't post every lolcat I think is funny here. That could go one for pages. The question now is what do I blog about. If you haven't guessed by now this is entirely stream of conciousness writing and I am writing this now in an attempt to have less blogging to do later. Maybe future posts will be more quality. Maybe they won't. Who knows? But this post requires a little more so here is a youtube video:

This is what all girls are like. Period. 




Well that's not entirely fair of me. I'm being harsh. Here is something not sexist for the ladies.




I think thats enough to warrant a full post right? I promise to do better the next time. (PTI reference? Anybody?)

1 Comments:

Blogger bLOWFISH said...

lol. so that girl video sucked. maybe its cuz im a girl. when i watched it, i flashed back to that episode of full house where danny and joey dressed as girls and disguised their voices to go to that sorority house reunion and steal something. dont remember what it was, but they had to get it back from the shelf in the chapter house. they looked and sounded like them in the video, and even the actual women in the full house scene looked and talked like them too... heh...

and i didn't even watch the second video. it might have been good, but i recognized that it was those flight of the conchords guys. they should not exist. my sister tortures me at home when she watches that show on hbo on demand, here i have the chance to be away from them. one of those guys is named jermaine or something though. i do know that. but they are annoying and should not exist.

November 19, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home