Sunday, November 2, 2008

So in reality I'm the unlucky one for having to watch these.

OK, so they weren't that bad. But they certainly could be better. Some characters I thought just didn't need to exist. Like Estelle. Sure she is a funny old lady and is insane and all that, but she really didn't contribute to the overall story. Also, I thought Sharon didn't need to be around either. She was kind of in her own little world with her own little conflict anyway and didn't really effect anyone else. In fact, I think this whole thing could be made into a cliff notes version of just the whole Alan love triangle and the respective woman's husbands. The Bill story was kind of a side story, as was the whole Cucumber incident. As far as how you viewed the whole thing, I didn't think there was a problem with the left to right one through five idea. It made sense to me, as long as you can keep track of 3 or more storylines in your head at a time. I tried to watch it in a way after that had me just follow storylines. For example, if I watched the Frank story and saw Bill, I would go watch Bill's video. If I watched Stella's and saw Alan, I went and watched him. After seeing it this way I didn't feel any different than I did just watching it normally. So I don't think the order effected the story too much. Overall, it was enjoyable to watch, but i certainly wasn't enthralled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home