Monday, September 29, 2008

First Draft Digital Story

So we have to post the beginnings of our digital story. Let me first and foremost apologize. I had absolutly no idea the direction I was going with this. Really, none whatsoever. One day for class we just needed 10 pictures, so I got ten arbitrary pictures with little correlation to one another. Then we needed to make a story, so I kind of just threw this together. It is, of course, sans a voice over, but it does have some preliminary sound effects and fun transitions. So let your imaginations run wild over what this story could be. Your guess is as good as mine.


3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Partington said...

First of all, good luck with making it all work together. Second of all, I used to be obsessed with the band Boston. Most people our age that I know don't even know who that is. Are you a fan of the group?

October 1, 2008 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger bLOWFISH said...

Hmm... I hope by now you have an idea of your storyline but you could make it into a favorites video i guess and pretend all that stuff is your favorite? favorite school, favorite cat, team, favorite toy? i don't know, and apparently someone else said boston is a band (shes right, i never heard of them)so you could say thats your favorite band)

October 2, 2008 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Erik R. said...

Thanks, I do have a much better idea now of where I am heading. And I am a huge fan of the band Boston! I am surprised more people don't know about them. Less of an appreciation for classic rock I guess.

October 2, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home