Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Let's Have Some Fun

This only works if you play along.

Follow these steps blindly.

Step 1 - Open up paint or a similar program. Sorry mac users looks like your god has dealt you another cruel hand in the game of life.

Step 2 - Select your favorite paint tool and color. I'd suggest not using the spray can.

Step 3 - Close your eyes.

Step 4 - Try and draw a cat.

The results are sure to be hilarious. Here is my cat for reference


I think it has a sort of charm to it. You can notice the tail, body, head, and paws. But when it came to giving it facial features I fell apart.

820/1000

3 Comments:

Blogger aujwat6 said...

Wow, my cat looks sooo bad!!! I drew my cat in purple and drew the cat from the side....Let's just say the legs are not attached to the body, the tail is over on the side somewhere, and the ear....well the ear was somewhere with one of the legs....haha

December 9, 2008 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger BennyBoy said...

yea i didnt try it but i made my roomate go for it

it was a failure MUAHAHA

best laugh i had in awhile

December 11, 2008 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger charlotte snowe said...

Oh man I wish that I could have figured out a way to attach my sketch. It does not resemble a cat what so ever.
This reminds me of the challenge in the game cranium "SensoSKetch" where you place a pencil to paper, close your eyes, and have to sketch was you were told to by the card you picked up.
Its highly amusing!

December 11, 2008 at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home