Tuesday, November 11, 2008

EEEEEE! PUPPIES!

I think we need to keep making posts during our break. I'm not sure. But just in case I will make one about puppies.

Do you think puppies are cute?

If you answered no you are a robot.

If you are human like the rest of us you can now enjoy LIVE PUPPIES 24/7



Yeah some guy in California decided to set up a webcam in his kennel so the world can enjoy his puppies. Most of the time they are sleeping. But every now and then one will wake up and start walking on the other puppies' heads. Then they get pissed and it is a huge puppy fight. Awesome

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Partington said...

My friend sent me a link for this today. She was so excited, apparently she also sent it to her mom trying to convince her to get a puppy. I have to admit, I also sent people the link for this.

November 11, 2008 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger A Underwood said...

I have noticed that this is spreading like internet wild-fire.

When I first watched it there were about 2,000 people viewing at any one time. Now there is like 18,000

November 12, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home