Friday, December 12, 2008

This gets me every time.

One of my favorite shows without a doubt is Saturday Night Live. It is consistently hilarious and has been forever now, and should be considered the golden standard in comedy television. So many great comedians have come out of SNL, its pretty much like a breeding ground. One of my most recent favorite things SNL has been doing for the past few years are the SNL Digital Shorts. They are just little sketches that have been shot earlier as opposed to the ones acted out in the studio. They are pretty much all funny and I highly suggest you wikipedia "SNL Digital Shorts" and see them all. The following video was the most recent short and I have watched it about 7 or 8 times now and it still gets me every time. Plus, its a catchy tune. Also, its highly inappropriate, thought I should throw that out there. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home