Friday, December 12, 2008

4 in a Row.

I need to do 4 of these in a row to catch up on my blogging tally.

Seeing as I am kind of hungry, I'll talk about one of my most favorite candies that are really hard to come by here in the US. Kinder Eggs. Kinder Eggs are amazing because, not only do they combine two of the best kinds of chocolates ever (white and milk, but that's not to say I don't like dark chocolate. I think if it was white, milk, and dark chocolate it would just be pure ecstasy and people just couldn't deal with it) but they also have a little toy inside. So by having chocolate and a toy, they are pretty much combining 2 of my greatest loves in one package. I can only get them out them out of the US because apparently there is some dumb law about not having "non-nutritive" items in food. Also, apparently they were banned from the US in 1997, or recalled or some junk. The fact remains that I can't get my Kinder Eggs as often as I'd like. So I was browsing youtube looking for anyone else who loves Kinder Eggs as much as I do, and I find this:




This almost, almost killed my love for Kinder Eggs. If this is how they are marketed, I shudder to think what kind of toys out of these things I played with in the past.

This video aside, I encourage you all to have a Kinder Egg. They are awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Partington said...

So... I was reading the blogs from class, another excuse not to be studying, and I saw this one. I love kinder eggs. My sister used to sell them as a fundraiser for German class. I was so sad when it became illegal for them. The guy doing it got caught at the border... which all sounds very weird, but is true.

December 13, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home