Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mental Health Day

So my roommate decided that he's going to take a "mental health day." You may be wondering just what the hell this means. To him, this means that his agenda entails doing laundry, learning James Taylor songs on the guitar, and above all, not going to class. "My friend Risa said that it's a good idea!"

My other roommate and I are looking forward to having a large double room to ourselves, being that he has skipped over half his classes thus far. College for most people is the first time in your life that you are fully in charge of your decisions, but roommate number one has lived independently of his parents for some time now, and it doesn't seem to be showing. This is the complete opposite of what I came to expect during the first few days living with them, but this just goes to show that you can't always judge a book by its cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home