Thursday, September 4, 2008

Awesome


Here is a Royale. With Cheese.






But since we are on the subject, I like burgers. Probably one of my most favorite foods. On one hand, I would like to call myself a buger connoisseur. I have had an amazing variety of burgers from pizza bugers to buffalo and horse burgers to those burgers that have the cheese stuffed inside. But on the other hand connoisseur inplies that I have a taste for quality fancy burgers when, in actuality, I would love nothing more than a Big Mac or a Whopper. So I guess I will just go as far to say I really like burgers. In fact, my first week here I ate a burger everyday. They just don't get old. My only regret in the burger world is not having a royale with cheese. I had the opportunity, I was actually in Europe once and saw one. I wanted it, but we just walked on right by it to go do more touristy things. A sad day in my life. But I got over it and went on to eat more and more burgers. I try to get them at most restaurants, even the fancy ones. Believe it or not most places sell burgers or sandwiches that resemble burgers somehow. So its really not that hard a mission. Some people dismiss them as cheap pleasure food, but I think burgers are much more than that. They are tasty and can range from cheap to very fancy, just like any food. You can customize them with whatever toppings you want (I never have bacon on mine) and you always know to some degree what you are getting. All in all, they are yummy. Case closed.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Underwood said...

Looks good, man

September 4, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home